Monday, August 19, 2013

A Little Baby Crazy

I've been a little baby crazy lately searching everywhere(wayfair, wal-mart, home goods, etc) for furniture to go in my baby's nursery so here are a few items that i loved:

I absolutely love this Sleigh Crib in white (as shown) its beautiful with ribbon accents

I loved this Changing Table with cabinets and it comes in a few colors i want it in white


 I also found this Armour  with cabinets & drawers and i want it in white (as shown)



I love this Cubby to put clothes and toys in with baskets in white (as shown)

I love this Glider with foot rest it comes in a variety of colors for the upholstry and wood i want the upholtry in pink (as shown) but i want the wood in white 


I love this marble top Bedside Table in white of course and I would put this next to the Glider with a lamp and baby monitor on top and magazines on the bottom

This Table Lamp is beautiful and I love the shade print and colors 

No comments:

Post a Comment